NOTICE OF SCREENING EXERCISE FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
9 May 2022
All candidates who applied to FUHSO for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and with a minimum score of 190 at the 2021 UTME are hereby invited for a screening exercise:
Date: 24th – 26th of May, 2022.
Venue: Otada Campus, FUHSO, Otukpo.
Candidates are to come with the following:
- Print Out of Jamb Application Slip.
- Two passports photograph.
- Print out of Jamb result from Jamb CAPS.
- Original and Copies of GCE O’ Level/NECO result.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Evidence (REMITA) of payment of non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for screening.
- Birth Certificate.
Direct Entry Candidates
- BSc in the relevant Science Courses with a minimum of Second Class lower or A Levels/IJMB with a minimum of 10 points (Minimum of pass in each of Biology, Chemistry and Physics).
- All other requirements as stated to UTME Candidates.